Holiday Craft Bash : Week Three Preview and Material Lists
Are you ready for week four of the Holiday Craft Bash? This week we are taking on toys/gifty items. We’ve got a good mix for you!
Monday: Jessica of A Little Gray
No list or picture yet.
Tuesday: Debbie of Esch House Quilts with her Joy Centerpiece Tutorial
– Fabric A (center): 8″ x 8″
– Fabric B: 2 3.5″ squares and 4 3″ x 8″
– Fabric C: 4 3″ x 8″ and 4 2.5″ x 9″
– Binding: approx 60″ x 2.5″
– Batting and Backing: 22″ square
Wednesday: Me with my Christmas Tree Coasters Pattern
Note: My project will primarily consist of a free pattern and assembly instructions. The method of piecing you will need to know is paper piecing. If you need to brush up on this technique, glance over my Paper Piecing Tutorial. (I apologize for the awful pictures.)
– Various scraps for the front of coasters
– 9″ x 9″ fabric for backing for four coasters (4.5″ square per coaster)
– 9″ x 9″ fabric of batting for four coasters (4.5″ square per coaster)
Thursday: Jacey of Jaceycraft with her Monogrammed Gift Tags Tutorial
No picture yet, but I’ll update when we have one!
– small linen and/or fabric scraps
– scraps of fusible interfacing
– baker’s twine or yarn scraps
– perle cotton or embroidery thread & needle
This week’s prize bundle is coming from Pink Castle Fabrics! More on that Monday.
Have a beautiful weekend and don’t forget to submit your project pictures to the Flickr group!